There is hardly any woman in the world who can claim that they have not suffered from any hair problems in their life. Due to the increase in everyday stress and pollution, which are the two major enemies of healthy hair, hair problems have also increased.
While men can still carry on with their life with baldness, self esteem of women are shattered if extreme hair fall leads to baldness.
It’s important that you take care of your hair such that the problems that mostly affect women all over the world stay away from you. Listed below are the hair problems that are mostly common in women.
• Frizzy hair: This is caused by air pollution, dust and dirt even if the hair was being washed the very same day which is as a result of lack of enough moisture in the hair.
• Dandruff: Is also caused by pollution but there are other factors like fungal infection,poor lifestyle and unclean hair.
• Hair Fall: This is caused as a result of symptom to some major problem or can be the problem itself.
• Split Ends Of Hair: This is also caused by lack of moisture in the hair and is mostly suffered by women who have thick and coarse strands.
How To Treat The Listed Problem Above
• Always deep condition hair spa once in a while to treat frizzy hair
• Always take proper care of your hair by maintaining good hygiene for Dandruff and you can also get the Afrovirtures Dandruff/Anti itch oil.
• To treat hair fall, you can get the Afrovirtues Bald and Spot package before baldness sets in.
• The treatment for split ends of hair is also conditioning of hair regularly.
Thank you for reading this post, we are dedicated to bringing you the best hair care tips. Make sure you follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @afrovirtues